About Ash

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

At KKH-TPS

27 June 2005 - At KKH-TPS

Was supposed to have an appt wz my gyane a month after I gave birth but I was away and by the time I was back in Sg, procastination hit me bad. But finally, made that phonecall to fix an appt to do pap smear. Initially I was scared and rushed to the toilet the moment I reached. LOL! Even my hands/fingers were cold (go ask Herda!!!) My name was called and Mama along with Baby Ash came into the room. Dr Kang was her usual chatty self, even playing with Baby Ash saying "Look, how fast he has grown!" Anyways, it wasnt painful at all...booohoooo!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dr Kang wz us

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Baby Ash wz Uncle Kamal

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Baby Ash wz Aunty Herda

Btw Herda, I hope the book dat I gave you will be useful ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home