About Ash

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Bila Larut Malam....

Bila Larut Malam

Ash SO loves to take or even pull my glasses and play around with it. And thanks to him my glasses becames loose and I have to had it tighten again and again. Thus, when we were in Limbang, I decided to get a plastic glasses for him to play with but the kind shopkeeper gave it to us as a gift.... Of coz, its easily breakable lah and Ash was ONE happy kid!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Front view


Image hosting by Photobucket

Side view


Macam2 lah budak-budak sekarang...

Meanwhile here are some more new muvees


Pray or Play?


As I walk and walk and walk again

3 Comments:

Blogger sharinna said...

I already know the gender of the baby..
Why not you give a guess.
Will update on my tummy much later...

6:54 PM  
Blogger sharinna said...

Baby Ash dah kemaruk jalan!! Hahahaa...soooo cute!!!

6:58 PM  
Blogger izadnhana said...

sen!!

budak ni betol mcm dadam arhh... pakai sunglasses, telipon... sebijik! :D

bila aniq nak main ngan abang ash lagik?

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home