About Ash

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Neither Pakistani or Javanese

27 August 2005 - Neither Pakistani nor Javanese

I realised that whenever we were outside , 3 of us, ppl tend to look. Will look at Baby Ash, den the parents. It happened not only in Singapore, JB and now it is happening here in Karachi. Heran agaknya dorang eh? Budak ni org apa? Nak kata macam Pakistani, takde alah2 SRK, nak kata Melayu, tak jugak Melayu? Abeh apa eh?
I myself is a Javanese with a mix of Thai. So that makes Baby Ash, Pakistani-Javanese-Thai. It is so much confusing but then again he is my cutie little boy. Juz for the record, he turned 8 MONTHS last monday.

Off the topic title now. Last week I was down wz vomitting. I vomitted a good 7 times. Donch worry peepz, Im not preg. Then I had body ache and the head felt so heavy. The best part is dat im havin g diarhea now. (Aku suka tau mcm gini selalu!)

It has been 2 weeks since we reached and Im getting SICK of Pakistani food. Daal, Nihari, Kebabs are making me nauseaus. I SO badly wanted to eat sambal goreng, tahuey, stuff at Old Chang Keee, carrot cake, popiah, Chicken Hor Fun and the list can go on and on and on. They do have Chinese food here but its still not the same. UWAAAAAA!!!!

From the house to the shopping malls is a mere 5-10mins drive. So you can well imagine how often I spent my time there. The shopping malls are almost the same like in Singapore. Juz yesterday we were down at Forum, having Gelato (yes they have it here as well), den browsing books/mags at Liberty (ala Kinokuniya) and doing the monthly groceries shopping at EBCO (ala Carrefour). Boy was I glad to find out that MAC (my all time favourite make-up brand) has decided to have a counter here. Check this out, they even have Victoria Secrets. WoooHoooo!!! As for baby stuff, MotherCare has also opened an outlet heree. So it seems dat I am in Sg afterall. Btw, I did check the price of my Studio Fix and apparently it cost MUCH MUCH more than in Sg. Oh well, guess I will juz purchase it when Im back in Sg then.

Ive babbled enuf. Will update more soon.

Oh ya, LizaNoor, I da beli buku Baby Signs tu. If you want or cant find in Sg, do tell me, I can buy for you from here aite.

Lastly, Ive uploaded more pics. Please feel free to view HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home