About Ash

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

A Year Older

20 July 2005 - A Year Older

Alhamdulillah Baby Ash is feeling so much better now after I brought him to see a padeatrician. It difinately cost more but his health is priceless. Boy am I glad to see him moving about in his walker again and gave me his cutest ever smile whenever I talked to him. During this heartbreaking period, he was a little cranky. Wanted to be carried everytime. Even last night, Mama was trying to make him sleep but he kept sayin Emmmmm, Emmmmm and looked around for me. Well, I think he was trying to say MAMA, but only came out as Emmmmmm... Haha. The moment he was in my arms he was quiet and soon enuf, he fell asleep.

As for myself, I turned a year older yesterday. Hub is far away in Dubai and here I am having flu. My sis bought a cake for me the day before and we did have a small makan session.

Whereas last Wednesday, myself and my good old ex-colleagues had lunch together at Let's Eat and after that we had a Karaoke session. It was lots of fun of coz!

Hub called up in the morning to wish me a Happy Birthday. Never really expecting anything from him but at 7am, there was a knock! There stood a man wz a bouquet of flowers. Hub said dat the flowers are from him whereas the bear is from Baby Ash.
So altogether now: "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home