About Ash

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Is it time for me?

Is it time?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Is it gross to put up pic of a potty? Hmmmm, but since its for the kids I guess its NOT. Anyways, mama has been wanting to train me to poo in the potty and pee in the toilet but she is such a lazy mom. When we were there in Sg, my grandma was the one who without fail brought me to the toilet making me pee. Even tho i wont pee but instead playing wz water. But hey, there were times when i did pee when they sprayed water on my beberd! Hahaha...

I will turn 18 months inshaallah next month and Mama guess its the time. But howcan she actually go about training me? Mama have read in Forums that it will take ALOT of patience. There will be times when i will actually pee on the floor and there were some mothers who actually gave up!

So mothers out there, please help my mama! Email her at senorita1907@gmail.com :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home